Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: SinnerKillz
SinnerKillz April 2nd, 2018

I needed you.

User Profile: QuietThinker2909
QuietThinker2909 April 2nd, 2018

how much it hurts to be yelled at but to tell no one, say nothing , and to act normal.

1 reply
User Profile: plumCoconut6574
plumCoconut6574 April 2nd, 2018

@QuietThinker2909 feel ya

load more
User Profile: Wolflover0610
Wolflover0610 April 2nd, 2018

I have maladaptive daydreaming and everyone around me is a character in my dreams

User Profile: FancyMan
FancyMan April 2nd, 2018

I often self-sabotage intimate relationships.

User Profile: Hope7879
Hope7879 April 2nd, 2018

well i have told 2 people that i dont want to get better and that i sabotage myself not consiously but i end up doing it so i dont get better because i dont want all the people to leave and i sometimes cut so i dont feel like i cant cut anymore ill do it after a while

1 reply
User Profile: Hope7879
Hope7879 April 2nd, 2018

@imsorryitry
i feel really bad about this but it kind of felt good when i was first molested i eventually got terrified because it turned into so much more..... i feel so ashamed

load more
User Profile: Jdn320
Jdn320 April 2nd, 2018

I have a sex addiction, but it's the only thing that makes me happy so I don't want to change.

User Profile: ShortyLarge
ShortyLarge April 2nd, 2018

That my room is usually messy, I just clean it before anyone comes over :p

User Profile: PaintballFox
PaintballFox April 2nd, 2018

That I cut myself. I always lie and say that it was my cat.

User Profile: EnjoytheJourney
EnjoytheJourney April 2nd, 2018

The thought of having kids terrifies me.

User Profile: plumCoconut6574
plumCoconut6574 April 2nd, 2018

That I have anxiety an depression