Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: omar0426
omar0426 April 3rd, 2018

I make comic ideas with intriguing worlds because I can't stand this world.

User Profile: stressedbutblessed01
stressedbutblessed01 April 3rd, 2018

I dont know if my dad sexually touched me. Its hard for me to think about it,I dont remember a lot from that night maybe it was not like that. But every time I think about it I want to cry. Because I dont know. And I suffer from a lot of mental disorders maybe its just another thing my mind made up. I was also very young. It bothers me a lot.

User Profile: Frog90
Frog90 April 3rd, 2018

I am strong.

User Profile: Kylexx
Kylexx April 3rd, 2018

I lock myself in my room because I'm afraid of my family seeing me have a break down, or I accidentally coming out them.

User Profile: Dana4748
Dana4748 April 3rd, 2018

I question my sexuality a lot. I think I might be bisexual.

User Profile: KittyMinnatWearsAHat
KittyMinnatWearsAHat April 3rd, 2018

I

2 replies
User Profile: camilabff123
camilabff123 April 3rd, 2018

@KittyMinnatWearsAHat i can help now with that

1 reply
User Profile: KittyMinnatWearsAHat
KittyMinnatWearsAHat April 3rd, 2018

Sorry for the late reply, but would you chat with me about it in private :0

load more
load more
April 3rd, 2018

Im almost sure Im bisexual. Im also sure Im depressed but not because of my sexuality just nothing seems to be going right in my social life or my personal life and its a lot for me to take on

1 reply
User Profile: imaginebunny
imaginebunny April 3rd, 2018

@Lililolo I think that I am demibiromantic asexual. I know it sounds really complicated. I accept my sexuality, but I know that my life will be more difficult because of it and I am too scared to tell my family. Remember that there is nothing wrong in loving someone. Take care of yourself and keep fighting. We are stronger than depression.

load more
User Profile: sunnyPlace2018
sunnyPlace2018 April 3rd, 2018

That I

User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence April 3rd, 2018

That I believe I'm not beautiful enough physically. I managed to pretend that I'm confident and I don't care.

User Profile: PurpleGarnet
PurpleGarnet April 3rd, 2018

That I think I may have been sexually abused/assaulted by my former neighbor when I was a kid. He was about 4 years older than me. I have a memory that I can't quite piece together. But, the way I acted and felt after and his actions after make more sense if this did happen.