Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: TigerEye85
TigerEye85 July 19th, 2016

The things I've truly gone througg

July 19th, 2016

I always do my best to make others happy and it makes me happy they're happy but no one ever helps me out... and I feel broken and alone...

1 reply
User Profile: Jineane
Jineane July 19th, 2016

@BrokenandLostbutHappy I relate to you so much on this. It's like people don't ever return the favor, or even bother asking how your day is going..

load more
July 19th, 2016

that im scared. scared of growing up, of moving on, of what the past gave me and what the future brings. im afraid to fall in love and im afraid of being left alone. im just scared

User Profile: resourcefulBike5974
resourcefulBike5974 July 19th, 2016

@Laura I'm bisexual

User Profile: omo
omo July 19th, 2016

@Laura

I've been self-harming for 3 years, I'm depressed, and I have suicidal thoughts some nights.

The hope of leaving my country and getting away from my dad one day is the only thing keeping me motivated to do well in school and stay strong.

July 19th, 2016

Somethings I just can't say out loud.

User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer July 19th, 2016

I need my upcoming job offer to be a permanent contract so that I can have a real future with the girl I really like.

4 replies
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment July 22nd, 2016

@HappyAndReady you know that doesn't have to be a pre- requiaite to get married or be with her forever, if she loves you, she will through right times and not rough times, but if you wait too long, she might leave thinking you really don't care for her enough to want to spend the rest of your life with her.

2 replies
User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer July 22nd, 2016

@reservedexcitment well maybe that's happened. She just told me to stop messaging her.

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment July 24th, 2016

@HappyAndReady talk to her face to face and be completly honest, I dont think its too late. She will appreciate the honesty. You can change her mind.

load more
load more
User Profile: adventurousFig1604
adventurousFig1604 July 22nd, 2016

the best hopes and wishes, may it all work out for you!yes

load more
July 19th, 2016

I'm scared.

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment July 22nd, 2016

@TrippingStill we all are! It's the best kept secret.

load more
User Profile: Jeni82
Jeni82 July 19th, 2016

I am really lazy!

1 reply
User Profile: DeborahUK
DeborahUK July 23rd, 2016

@Jeni82

I've just gathered the energy to reply to your post 😉

Laziness isn't such a bad thing, but try not to allow yourself to miss out on opportunities because of it.

load more
User Profile: pityparty715
pityparty715 July 19th, 2016

@Laura is that I wished everything between us wasn't so complicated