Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: adventurousWalker5369
adventurousWalker5369 September 28th, 2016

i feel very lonely even though i am surrounded by people

User Profile: neatBike3539
neatBike3539 September 28th, 2016

One thing I haven't told anyone is that I am REALLY NERVOUS around people. I feel like I don't fit in.crying

User Profile: CreativeSummer
CreativeSummer September 28th, 2016

I secretly hope the government is doing some sort of shady conspiracy behind our backs because otherwise life is so boring.

User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString September 28th, 2016

The day after my failed suicide attempt (not a soul knew about it until a couple years ago) I remember telling someone I hoped still cared about me that I'd tried to kill myself the night before but she didn't seem to hear. To this day, a long 4.5 years later, I still wonder if I actually spoke or if I was so desperate to say something and equally desperate never to tell anyone how much I was hurting inside that I just imagined myself speaking. In that case, what I perceived as "rejection" and proof that I wasn't worth notice even when I'd tried to off myself was really just her being normal and not being able to read minds.

I guess I've never even really acknowledged that to myself until now.

User Profile: faefaerie93
faefaerie93 September 28th, 2016

One thing I have never told anyone is that...I blame my older sister for using me as a leaning post when thiings were so bad for her. I wish she hadn't leaned on me as much as she did, because I feel like my inability to function is the result of that.

User Profile: selfconfidentSky2527
selfconfidentSky2527 September 28th, 2016

I like my friends girlfriend and that's one of the reasons I'm taking time away from my friends.

User Profile: Astressedsenior17
Astressedsenior17 September 29th, 2016

My boyfriend thinks I've only slept with one person before meeting him but it was actually 3 before him and that I dated a girl before meeting him. Sometimes I wish I could tell him and not feel like I'm hiding things from him because that stuff didn't mean anything to me and he is the man I want to marry

User Profile: Zach12345
Zach12345 September 29th, 2016

that I feel suicidal often and dont enjoy life at all.

User Profile: Bluejay2112
Bluejay2112 September 29th, 2016

That I dream every night of the life I really want to live. And I wake up every morning with tears on my pillow when I realize that they're still gone and everything's still broken.

User Profile: yellowBalsam3656
yellowBalsam3656 September 29th, 2016

I really prefer to be left alone 90% of the time but only get out because of social standards