Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: pandakitten5765
pandakitten5765 September 29th, 2016

@Laura There was a few times (3 to be exact) When I was raped... I was terrified and now i don't think i am lovable

User Profile: HopefulHeart17
HopefulHeart17 September 30th, 2016

One thing I have never told anyone is that sometimes I only get angry because I'm afraid of opening up to new people and feel suffocated by all their questions towards how I'm feeling.

User Profile: Gettingbetter2681
Gettingbetter2681 September 30th, 2016

I'v never told anyone that I think my parents are going to get divorced, and I'm really scared.

1 reply
User Profile: Menoeceus
Menoeceus October 1st, 2016

@Gettingbetter2681 I'm sorry you are going through this, I can only imagine how hard this is for you. I hope everything works out for you. There are great listeners here to help if you need to talk to someone.

load more
User Profile: determinedLake7417
determinedLake7417 October 2nd, 2016

I am depressed. And want to commit suicide

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment October 6th, 2016

@determinedLake7417 Please don't, we need you.

Every person has a skill or talent that touches the lives of others in some positive way and with life throwing us curve balls we all need the help we can get. So to reiterate, we need you.😊

You deserve as trophy 🏆for your strength and courage for whatever you are dealing with, because if you came to this point, it's difficult.

There are ways to deal with emotional pain ( see post a few down on this page).

load more
User Profile: Cancermoon
Cancermoon October 3rd, 2016

I cry almost everyday.

User Profile: ronie6751
ronie6751 October 4th, 2016

I feel lonely all the time

User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment October 5th, 2016

I saw a lady jump off a cliff, heard her bone crack, and saw the blood in the river, I had to suck up my fear and keep the other walkers on the trail away from that lookout point, telling them maintenance needs to be done, stayed their until the police and EMS showed up.

A month later, as I was hiking another trail, in the distance, not too far, there were railway tracks. A man stood close to the track when the train was coming, his leg got caught in the wheels and he got dragged, ripped apart.

I couldn't help him or her and these images haunt me.

3 replies
User Profile: Tryingtobenormalgirl12
Tryingtobenormalgirl12 October 11th, 2016

@reservedexcitment that must have been terrible for you and I'm sorry that you had to go through that. Is there anything I can do to help? Probably not but sometimes the small things help.

2 replies
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment October 13th, 2016

@Tryingtobenormalgirl12 it's nice to know that someone has heard. It took me a while to even decide to say that. I thought they might take it down, that some things in life shouldn't be said or spoken of. Most people ignored it but thanks for acknowledging it. :) I know I couldn't do anything to change it as and it's not my fault but for some reason I feel like I should/could/suppose to have prevented it. I was too far away.

1 reply
User Profile: Tryingtobenormalgirl12
Tryingtobenormalgirl12 October 14th, 2016

@reservedexcitment I'm glad you understand it's not your fault and there is nothing you could have done. [Hugs] xx

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: PainNogain88
PainNogain88 October 5th, 2016

Iv hurt myself

3 replies
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment October 6th, 2016

@PainNogain88 please ensure, it is taken care of to prevent further issues (infection or clots or complications from concussions).

I know this strategy might be used to cope with emotional pain by transferring it to physical pain, which is much easier to deal with. However, there are strategies to help deal with emotional pain, and release it, such as exercise, expressive poetry, through art, through talking with a close friend or a counselor about your stresses, mindfulness meditation.

2 replies
User Profile: PainNogain88
PainNogain88 October 6th, 2016

@reservedexcitment it not happened again, it was a 1 off. It was a moment of upset that couldn't deal with. I am learning 2 deal wiv everything better. Just needed ppl 2 talk as dnt really have Any1 that understand

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment October 9th, 2016

@PainNogain88

Okaay, 1 off events have happened to me too. Good to know that however you hurt yourself, you are OK now.

If anything else comes up, about anything, I'm here to talk with and I'm sure there are others on 7 cups, that are too. Take care!

load more
load more
load more
October 6th, 2016

That I'm terrified of my future, my mistakes, that maybe I do these things for a reason... that I need help I want help... but I'm too scared to ask... When I do I'm always pushed aside or dismissed, do I really not matter that much?

1 reply
User Profile: goldenlychee18
goldenlychee18 October 17th, 2016

@FloralTea of course you matter, you matter a lot A LOT

load more
User Profile: InkStainedFingers
InkStainedFingers October 6th, 2016

My second post here and this time it is still yet to be known by anyone but inside myself, I'm not trusting enough with what's going to be said, told to and given freedom to be, given the ability to breathe.

- Ink