Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: Shadeshack
Shadeshack October 28th, 2016

I never told anyone that I'd been contemplating ending my life. 😔

1 reply
User Profile: IHCamus
IHCamus November 8th, 2016

@Shadeshack I've been there, but we are here for some reason, we have to make sense out of it... although it hurts, living makes us special, and beautiful.

load more
User Profile: anonyTree3245
anonyTree3245 November 8th, 2016

How scared I really am of any type of sexual interaction.

User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 November 8th, 2016

That I always wanted a music career-singing in a band or an Opera singer . 😜

1 reply
November 8th, 2016

@ivoryBunny7465 I just began taking voice lessons myself as I love to sing!

load more
User Profile: VoceDeS1l3nzio
VoceDeS1l3nzio November 8th, 2016

My sexual abusement when i was kid by family member.

User Profile: IHCamus
IHCamus November 8th, 2016

One thing I have never told anyone is that I don't have the strength for loving myself.

November 8th, 2016

That I've always wanted to start or at least be in a band. I've been pressured back to being normal and having a good degree and normal life but that's what I would like.

User Profile: BenTennyson
BenTennyson November 8th, 2016

I never told anyone that I wear diapers for the pure sake of feeling a kind of safety about my existence. Yeah, now its out there. Start to mock me already

November 9th, 2016

My Dad pinned me up against the wall with his hand on my throat in anger when I was a child. I can't remember what I did or said but scared me a lot. I learned then I should never rock the boat. But its in my nature to ask questions about the status quo.

User Profile: EmberSunsets
EmberSunsets November 9th, 2016

Last year, when I was only fourteen, I planned and contantly thought about committing suicide in August. Evidently, that didn't happen and I'm fifteen now. I decided against it, I stopped thinking about that kind of thing. But, everything considering my depression, self harm, everything has gotten so much worse... and those kind of thoughts have come back, even though I'm not planning on doing anything of the sort for a long time.

November 9th, 2016

I truely do regret many things in my past, I have second thoughts every day. I may seem indifferent to events in my life but they truely affect me more then anyone knows