Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: mikethenoodle
mikethenoodle November 9th, 2016

I only eat one meal per day.

User Profile: halfdead2K16
halfdead2K16 November 9th, 2016

Um... I'm homosexual and bipolar (..?)

User Profile: greenSailboat2754
greenSailboat2754 November 9th, 2016

I can't cope with all the stress and pressure out on me at school and i can't cope with the famly problems i've got to deal with.

User Profile: Bking125
Bking125 November 9th, 2016

I haven't told anyone that I feel like I'm the unwanted friend and no ones saying anything because they think that the others like me, but one day someone will say something and everyone will agree with them...

User Profile: Appeltje
Appeltje November 9th, 2016

I wish unknown mental illnesses were discussed more, so i'd actually feel validated and stop telling myself my illness isn't real.

User Profile: loveneeded101
loveneeded101 November 9th, 2016

that i have been raped twice and tryed to attempt suicide three times (cutting deep) and had to go to the hospital and hated it but i needed the help and thats what happened

User Profile: MoonyOfTheStars
MoonyOfTheStars November 9th, 2016

I have extremely low self esteem...

User Profile: patientAcres9464
patientAcres9464 November 9th, 2016

I feel no shame because of the boys who saw me naked. Everybody thinks I'm sad/worried about it. I don't say otherwise because I don't want problems.

User Profile: adventurousWater7977
adventurousWater7977 November 9th, 2016

I didn't tell anyone that my father is having an affair and my mother is devastated when she know about this. It has been 3 weeks since then and I really resent my father.

User Profile: lexie95
lexie95 November 9th, 2016

One thing i have never told anyone is that my best friend raped me when i was 13 years old and i denied it because i didnt wanna see what happened until some time ago.