Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: philosophicalShip9444
philosophicalShip9444 April 5th, 2017

I have never told anyone that I really consider myself a recovering alcoholic. I mean I had points of acceptance in my 20s. But it wasn't until recently I could reflect on how sick I was.

User Profile: Squibbs
Squibbs April 5th, 2017

The one thing I never told anyone especially my Best Friend, was that I lied. I lied about who I am as a person both physically and mentally to fit in and well, fool myself to think that I'm still happy. Well, until she found out. At first I lied that I was in deep trouble just to get the feeling of love, the attention and the feeling of someone cared for me. It got me feeling really nice. After the verbal abuse I've been receiving. Then those nice chills in my spine turned into sweats of guilt late at night. Scared you'd find out that I manipulated you, lied to you. Lied about having a Boyfriend. An impossible one. A Brother of whom's intellect was unobtainable. A life of which was fool of wealth, adventure and love. But all those were just my stupid fantasies, my way of coping. Of denial that I have a shitty one. But I told you. I played made believe with you and you didn't even know it. But now you know. And I deserve whatever I get because of it. I deserve to die. But that won't be enough to repair the damage I have caused emotionally and mentally. I just wish I can start over. I wanted to start over and we can still be friends and no more lies. I wish life was that easy. I wish high school is this easy. I really should be punished but what punishment is sufficient and would do her and people I've hurt justice?

User Profile: Vloth
Vloth April 5th, 2017

That I am in love with my best friend... they have been by my side since i met them and has never judged me for anything

User Profile: emadden13
emadden13 April 5th, 2017

I am an addicted masturbater

User Profile: Myst1cal
Myst1cal April 5th, 2017

That my life is horrible and no one likes me.

User Profile: Ini1989
Ini1989 April 5th, 2017

1. That I feel like a failure. 2. sometimes I hate myself . 3. I was with a married man. 4. I cut myself

User Profile: Musica95
Musica95 April 5th, 2017

I was mostly faking that one time I fainted

User Profile: ambitiousZebra4329
ambitiousZebra4329 April 5th, 2017

I've never told anyone I self-harm once in a while.

User Profile: azureOak823
azureOak823 April 5th, 2017

I've never told anyone that I like self-harming.

And that I might be addicted to doing it, or addicted to taking pain medications. Most of the time I can control it, but sometimes I can't, and I end up I hurting myself, or taking too many pain pills.

User Profile: bookgeek23
bookgeek23 April 5th, 2017

I have learned to never rely on anyone but sometimes I just want someone to hold me and tell me I'll be ok. (I'd never admit that irl though)