Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word I'd use to describe myself is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 5th, 2018

One word I'd use to describe myself is....

1034
User Profile: ContentnessIGuess
ContentnessIGuess March 10th, 2018

Blunt

User Profile: Skarlett16
Skarlett16 March 10th, 2018

Weak

1 reply
User Profile: ContentnessIGuess
ContentnessIGuess March 10th, 2018

@Skarlett16

you were strong enough to get on here and post how you feel. I dont believe anyone is truly weak, but doing something that maybe seems simple, like posting to a thread, that shows some strength. Thank you for sharing.

load more
User Profile: discreetWest8176
discreetWest8176 March 10th, 2018

Naive

User Profile: Markabjunior
Markabjunior March 10th, 2018

Lost?

1 reply
User Profile: ContentnessIGuess
ContentnessIGuess March 10th, 2018

@Markabjunior

Me too. I don

load more
User Profile: EnergySensitive
EnergySensitive March 10th, 2018

STUPID

User Profile: MattRainbow
MattRainbow March 10th, 2018

Blessed :)

User Profile: ExpiredKermit
ExpiredKermit March 10th, 2018

Ecstatic

User Profile: blueSailhannah
blueSailhannah March 10th, 2018

curious

User Profile: MigiCarax
MigiCarax March 10th, 2018

Caring

User Profile: Dxanth
Dxanth March 10th, 2018

Alone