Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 29th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

1059
User Profile: Whatsnormal
Whatsnormal January 29th, 2018

Like im wasting away my days by sleeping all the time. . .But sleeping is my escape from my feelings .. and if it's not that it's drinking.. 😥 Wish I knew how to fix this feeling

1 reply
User Profile: charmingBlueberry5606
charmingBlueberry5606 January 30th, 2018

@Whatsnormal

I certainly don't wish to offend you. I am caught up in the sleeping escape thing too But drinking took me to an inescapable place I could only be free of by putting down the drink and finding a fellowship of others who have travelled the same lonely path. I judge you not. I only wish to share my experience of how much worse drinking eventually made my painfully existence worse. I would not wish it upon anyone. Peace.

load more
User Profile: rationalDay1601
rationalDay1601 January 29th, 2018

I actually feel content.

User Profile: YehudahLeyb
YehudahLeyb January 29th, 2018

Preoccupied.

User Profile: Wishfull
Wishfull January 29th, 2018

Confused

User Profile: Oneironaut2012
Oneironaut2012 January 29th, 2018

Conflicted

User Profile: fearlessBeechwood5904
fearlessBeechwood5904 January 29th, 2018

anxious and scared

1 reply
User Profile: gentleJar4504
gentleJar4504 January 29th, 2018

@fearlessBeechwood5904

Ditto! Hoping tomorrow will go ok but think the lack of sleep tonight is not going to help!

load more
User Profile: aboveskys
aboveskys January 29th, 2018

iam sad. sad . unsatisfied and i dont know why........ but since iam sad i know this isnt the end i will be satisfied . i will be. Its God promise

User Profile: TheLightningStar
TheLightningStar January 29th, 2018

Curious

User Profile: determinedstar91
determinedstar91 January 29th, 2018

Numb

User Profile: Bekuta
Bekuta January 29th, 2018

Worthless