Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 29th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

1059
User Profile: seacastle
seacastle February 6th, 2018

Overwhelmed

User Profile: phosphuricguiltt
phosphuricguiltt February 6th, 2018

lonely

User Profile: raspberryEyes1065
raspberryEyes1065 February 6th, 2018

Hopeless

User Profile: RecoveringFlower
RecoveringFlower February 6th, 2018

Depressed

User Profile: NothingButShame
NothingButShame February 6th, 2018

Shameful

User Profile: BlamingParadox
BlamingParadox February 6th, 2018

Blank

User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 February 7th, 2018

TRIGER WARNING: SUICIDE

SOS SOS SOS SOS

URGENTLY SUICIDALLY DEPRESSED

[Edited by Forum Mentor @RaCat]

3 replies
User Profile: RaCat
RaCat February 10th, 2018

Hey @hollowman84,

It seems that you have pretty hard time going on for you right now. I know that when we have lots of things going on in our life, it might feel like suicide is an option but from the help note you put here, I can see that you don't want to end your life and you still want to life, that's very brave. Sadly, 7Cups is not crisis resource, so I encourage you to seek your national suicide hotline. Check suicide.org for the number or simple google it heart

P.S. I edited your post a bit to add Trigger warning

2 replies
User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 February 10th, 2018

@RaCat Thank you are RaCat for reaching out to him, I have reached out to help him myself. I have even left him some phone #s numbers to call, I was hoping someone would see his posts and that he might need help and reached out to him, I read his posts and was worried that you for reaching out to him and anyone who did. I hope he gets what he needs, no offence to him or anyone just know that I care Kindly, Melanie<3

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 February 10th, 2018

@RaCat Thank you for reaching out to @hollowman84.

load more
load more
User Profile: mkn86
mkn86 February 7th, 2018

frustrated

User Profile: politeTriangle1843
politeTriangle1843 February 7th, 2018

Alone

User Profile: mkn86
mkn86 February 7th, 2018

helpless