Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 29th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

1059
User Profile: melsue84
melsue84 July 5th, 2018

Free

User Profile: GingerSunshyne
GingerSunshyne July 17th, 2018

emotionally and physically exhausted.

1 reply
User Profile: selfconfidentTangerine1778
selfconfidentTangerine1778 October 21st, 2018

@GingerSunshyne

I feel like this all the time

load more
User Profile: Overitall72
Overitall72 July 19th, 2018

Miserable

1 reply
User Profile: selfconfidentTangerine1778
selfconfidentTangerine1778 October 21st, 2018

@Overitall72

I feel like this all the time!

load more
User Profile: Lauren63
Lauren63 July 19th, 2018

Screwed.

User Profile: paidir
paidir August 2nd, 2018

Alone

User Profile: ShawnWilsonLCSW
ShawnWilsonLCSW August 2nd, 2018

Tired...just finished HIIT session

User Profile: loyalDay5445
loyalDay5445 August 4th, 2018

Happy

User Profile: intuitiveJay1762
intuitiveJay1762 August 14th, 2018

Numb? Empty? I honestly dont know how to describe it.

User Profile: Laura1150
Laura1150 August 14th, 2018

I don't feel so well today

User Profile: silverEars45
silverEars45 August 14th, 2018

Confused