Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: mimiziara
mimiziara July 9th, 2018

Really stressed, like a height is on my shoulders and its really heavy

User Profile: megglandrito
megglandrito July 9th, 2018

upseeettt i feel like no ones rlly there for me

User Profile: lalalalallalalalaallal
lalalalallalalalaallal July 9th, 2018

devasted

User Profile: lalalalallalalalaallal
lalalalallalalalaallal July 9th, 2018

RUINED 2

User Profile: Chay22
Chay22 July 9th, 2018

Conflicted

User Profile: Faizal
Faizal July 9th, 2018

Lost and confusion.

User Profile: optimisticCucumber7655
optimisticCucumber7655 July 9th, 2018

I feel like I'm about to explode. Too many emotions trapped inside.

User Profile: Haylstorm666
Haylstorm666 July 9th, 2018

Madness

User Profile: calmPudding76
calmPudding76 July 9th, 2018

Blue...

User Profile: Ccali238
Ccali238 July 9th, 2018

Overwhelmed. I am juggling work, my internship, a summer class, publishing a research project, and going to the gym. Also, paying off all of my loans because they have sky rocketed so I am overwhelmed.