Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: xVampQueenXx
xVampQueenXx July 10th, 2018

Depressed. crying

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 July 10th, 2018

@xVampQueenXx

BIG HUGS Queen (if you accept), depression is so difficult to deal with but YOU CAN DO IT

load more
User Profile: hereforyou2402
hereforyou2402 July 10th, 2018

Bored

User Profile: humorousBeing1015
humorousBeing1015 July 10th, 2018

Tired

User Profile: Blankpaper
Blankpaper July 10th, 2018

Suicidal

3 replies
User Profile: Auckland
Auckland July 10th, 2018

@Blankpaper I am so sorry you are going through this, I know it is very difficult.

Please please please talk to someone.

https://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

I know how things feel hopeless, but please know that they are not. Whatever you have experienced or experiencing that have caused you to feel this way, know that you can get out from under.

People care about you. I care about you. Take care of yourself and reach out to talk to someone.

https://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

2 replies
User Profile: Blankpaper
Blankpaper July 10th, 2018

@Auckland thank you a lot. I will look into it.

1 reply
User Profile: Auckland
Auckland July 10th, 2018

@Blankpaper I am so glad. :)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 July 10th, 2018

restless

User Profile: humorousBeing1015
humorousBeing1015 July 10th, 2018

Empty

User Profile: Jahnitress
Jahnitress July 10th, 2018

I feel sad, why does my bf send me a message something like he doesn't care if im dead? 😕 i only answered his question if it's my bday

User Profile: fantasticSunrise28
fantasticSunrise28 July 10th, 2018

disappoint

User Profile: optimisticCucumber7655
optimisticCucumber7655 July 10th, 2018

Empty

User Profile: helloVillage4958
helloVillage4958 July 10th, 2018

Restless