Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: TrippingNarwhal
TrippingNarwhal August 15th, 2018

Defeated

1 reply
User Profile: brokenbabygirl1988
brokenbabygirl1988 August 15th, 2018

@TrippingNarwhal but narwhals are awesome -big warm fuzzy hugs-

load more
User Profile: neverendingTime23
neverendingTime23 August 17th, 2018

OVERWHELMED crying

User Profile: AutumnBreeze92
AutumnBreeze92 August 17th, 2018

Lost

User Profile: afriendindeed20
afriendindeed20 August 17th, 2018

betrayed.

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 August 18th, 2018

Very down in the dumps. Have no control or anyway to feel better or get things to change that I wanted. Too much drams relating to relationship and friendships. I have to look after myself but struggling right now.

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 August 21st, 2018

worthless i try and think the best of people but they hurt me

User Profile: fairmindedCherry5423
fairmindedCherry5423 August 22nd, 2018

Hopeless

I feel like nothing ever goes my way no matter how hard I try. I do everything that I'm supposed to do and I get absolutely nothing. At this point, it's not worth the effort and stress. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother in the first place.

1 reply
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 August 22nd, 2018

@fairmindedCherry5423 I feel that same way too. I'm always constantly thinking that and it shows I'm never getting anywhere. I do set high standards to always be on top of myself but I usually fail or I have to start again but I know thats life. It's looking at your life and taking step back and see for yourself what you want to change to see results. Things might become better but iit's starting with you and your life story.

load more
User Profile: daydreamer52
daydreamer52 August 22nd, 2018

Stressed

User Profile: DisabledGayGuy
DisabledGayGuy August 22nd, 2018

Grieving. My grandfather passed away today.

User Profile: ItsVal1
ItsVal1 August 22nd, 2018

Numb