Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 August 22nd, 2018

very unsettled

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 August 22nd, 2018

Worry

User Profile: Victoriaxo2001
Victoriaxo2001 August 22nd, 2018

Feeling good today :-)

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 August 22nd, 2018

I'm frightened i haven't done nothing wrong and now i think i will get yelled at and picked on this person is already playing mind games with me leading me on then doing something else stranger that's what they have become once nice and kind now vicious and callous towards me I'm sick of it exhausted and hurt and upset I've done nothing but care for this person it seems like they've forgotten me

User Profile: Chl011
Chl011 August 22nd, 2018

Anxious ( results day tomorrow)

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 August 23rd, 2018

Poo

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 August 23rd, 2018

down feel sick can't cope had enough why do people give me the wrong idea i knew they were playing what have I ever done to them

User Profile: Chl011
Chl011 August 23rd, 2018

Exhausted

User Profile: DisabledGayGuy
DisabledGayGuy August 24th, 2018

Sad, angry. My family is burying my grandfather today

1 reply
User Profile: kayla123doggo
kayla123doggo August 29th, 2018

@neonCup9656 Im sorry for your loss

load more
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 August 26th, 2018

sombre i cant take no more back steps