One word to describe my mood today is....
Finished
Annoyed.
I feel so annoyed and angry yet anxious at everything. Im trying to pin whats wrong but I think its something flimsy. Maybe my mood is just messing me up. I hope for a less angry day tomorrow.
Annoyed/tired
Superficial and unknown
Conflicted
down alone on my own people do things to me i have to put up with it i don't understand i don't even do nothing to no one yet they treat me as i do things i feel isolated can't cope unhappy i don't know whether i can really ever relay on anyone i feel really abandoned everyone turning on me depressed can't think straight no matter what i do
@tallSugar4889 Your not on your own and never will be. You have us. We all are here for you and always will be.
thank you so much you don't know how much that means to me really much @TreaureSeekers3
Please don't cry. Your tears arnt worth it for them. There nobody's
what's wrong @TreaureSeekers3
Nothing tall. Was worried about you .that's all :) x
Defeated
why do i do it to myself get into things I'm frightened about i wish i could just talk to that person they would be able to calm me down i want everything to be like before