Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 September 2nd, 2018

Confused!!

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 September 3rd, 2018

OK and stable

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 September 3rd, 2018

worried how can i ask that person if they ok they might yell at me if i don't they will think i don't care i cant win they will make out I'm needy never mind the other needies around that person they can only yell at me if i did what the others have done i would have got made a show out of

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 September 3rd, 2018

can't seem to do nothing to please them whilst that person is caring about other people I'm caring for them and worried about them I'm hurting so much but can't show it to them or they will think I'm breaking down i am breaking down yet i can't let banana see it neither as he will make out i imagine things when i don't he is only doing it for revenge as i found something out about him it wasn't even me it was someone else who told me now he thinks he will throw everything back at me not this time i will fight him and i will fight for that person for their friendship i didn't let or trust them for other people to ruin it especially them haters the losers

User Profile: Collateraldamage7
Collateraldamage7 September 3rd, 2018

Insecure!

User Profile: forcefulYard5094
forcefulYard5094 September 3rd, 2018

sad

User Profile: understandingWatermelon1062
understandingWatermelon1062 September 3rd, 2018

Hopeful

User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 September 4th, 2018

I'm happy but kinda bummed that got school today.

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 September 4th, 2018

Hopeful

User Profile: angrypepper16
angrypepper16 September 4th, 2018

@Laura crushed, sad and angry by my dad, college and my existential dread.