Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 September 15th, 2018

Mostly good

1 reply
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP September 28th, 2018

@Prettybaby3

that is positive!

load more
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave September 15th, 2018

Extremely depressed and hopeless feeling....I feel doomed like my life is falling apart and I am alone I have no one I can count on for friendship or support. I am a lonely old man at 55 and it is only getting worse each day.

1 reply
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 September 16th, 2018

@bgdave have you tried getting support from anywhere? You shouldn't have to go through this alone. Your hurting and you need help . We're here for you .I'm sorry you have no one close by but your not on your own . I understand loneliness. If you just try get out everyday if it's just something small your feel better that you did something for you so concentrate on you right now. No one else. Speak to someone . I know it's easy said then done but that's where you have to start is open up and get help. Support groups are great if you could try find some on your local area. I'm here if you need help

User Profile: Laura
Laura OP September 28th, 2018

@bgdave

sending you a hug

load more
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 September 16th, 2018

unsettled don't know nothing no more or don't understand people who i thought i knew obviously other people meant more to them i was just a person they were using

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 September 16th, 2018

feeling very low and worried about thing

2 replies
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP September 28th, 2018

@tallSugar4889

sending you a hug!

1 reply
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 September 28th, 2018

thanks @Laura

load more
load more
User Profile: daydreamer52
daydreamer52 September 17th, 2018

Stressed

1 reply
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP September 28th, 2018

@daydreamer52

i can relate to that

load more
User Profile: ToThyneOwnSelfBeTrue
ToThyneOwnSelfBeTrue September 17th, 2018

Pain frown

1 reply
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP September 28th, 2018

@ToThyneOwnSelfBeTrue

sending you a hug

load more
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 September 17th, 2018

feeling down and worried i can't think straight that person is too busy with other people i am getting put down everyone is doing my head in what's wrong with me so everyone is treating me like i have doing something wrong I'm sick of being bullied I'm sick of everything I'm on my own here had enough

1 reply
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP September 28th, 2018

@tallSugar4889

sending you a hug

you are stronger than you realize

load more
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave September 17th, 2018

Lonely and worried about lack of money due to health problems causing me to miss too much work and not get paid for the days off. I need to buy food and pay bills. I am scared everything will fall apart and it will force me to be homeless again....sad

1 reply
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP September 28th, 2018

@bgdave

sending you a hug

you are stronger than you realize

load more
User Profile: friendlyBlueberry4926
friendlyBlueberry4926 September 19th, 2018

Confused

1 reply
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP September 28th, 2018

@friendlyBlueberry4926

Thats okay. you can learn and keep growing

load more
User Profile: daydreamer52
daydreamer52 September 23rd, 2018

Defeated

1 reply
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP September 28th, 2018

@daydreamer52

keep your head up!

load more