Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: HannahDawnBeautifulButterfly
HannahDawnBeautifulButterfly September 28th, 2018

Fantastical

User Profile: energeticBlueberry9515
energeticBlueberry9515 September 28th, 2018

Hopeless

User Profile: Tahja07
Tahja07 September 28th, 2018

Marvelous

User Profile: TheCollisionCourse
TheCollisionCourse September 28th, 2018

Earlier today I was worried, then I was satisfied, and now I'm disappointed and a little heartbroken.

User Profile: Hafsa01
Hafsa01 September 28th, 2018

tired

User Profile: pplloveu
pplloveu September 28th, 2018

Numb

User Profile: Oliversoul
Oliversoul September 28th, 2018

I used to have a lot of anxiety and fear, but it's strange, everything was normal in my life. It's like a mental disorder. I read that CBD oil helps to improve mental balance. Have any of you tried taking oil capsules for sleep and rest? Just have a glimpse at this website and say what you think about it.

User Profile: 8Moonlight
8Moonlight September 28th, 2018

Empty

User Profile: UnknownUnknown2
UnknownUnknown2 September 28th, 2018

Happy

User Profile: MarcelK
MarcelK September 28th, 2018

acomplished, for now I may have a home, a new love interest and soon a job, I hope!