Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: mje000
mje000 October 27th, 2018

content

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 28th, 2018

hurting so much that person really means the world to me but its others they care for what am i i mean nothing to no one

7 replies
User Profile: pluckyPear9306
pluckyPear9306 October 29th, 2018

I feel hurt too. I love my ex or whatever. So Im willing to work myself up and become better and have a happier life. Im feeling sad inside. @tallSugar4889

6 replies
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 29th, 2018

i know what you mean all we can do is try i have been doing it for months @pluckyPear9306

5 replies
User Profile: pluckyPear9306
pluckyPear9306 October 29th, 2018

Mine has just happened and he said I need to be in the same page with him in life if we want our goals to come true. Im gone start taking his advice instead of my parents. His always sounds better. But whats your problem? Maybe we could help each ither@tallSugar4889

4 replies
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 29th, 2018

who i considered as my friend for 10 years went behind my back and made friends with other people whilst i kept waiting for a phone call or text kept ignoring me the friend she has made is someone who i don't get on with my so called friend picked up the habit of sniggering at me I'm sure told things i told in confidence i kept worrying about my so called friend yet that friend was running around worrying about others wouldn't answer my texts phone calls yet was bending behind backwards helping other people few weeks ago i realised enough so i told a neautrel party then it all changed all of a sudden my so called friend now wants me to confide and tell things i am working on getting my friend back but its hard the hurt won't ever go i was worried sick yet that friend was making other friends at one point few years ago even said friends for life how can someone treat someone's badly i don't even know if my friend is even trust worthy enough they will have to gain my trust I will always be hurt by this @pluckyPear9306

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 29th, 2018

The so called friend also said a lot of hurtful things I was hard to be friends with when I used to invite around my house to talk used to say they don't have time they were busy even busy to reply to my emails yet wasn't busy when making other friends i was worried sick when I didn't hear so used to get other people to find out but no consideration for me what I was dealing with so few weeks ago I got someone else to find out what was going on I felt so abandoned was making out everything was My fault now expects it t be like before again i will l need to know first of I will ever be able tell any secrets again we working on being friends I wish it works I really do friends don't come easily especially these days @pluckyPear9306

1 reply
User Profile: pluckyPear9306
pluckyPear9306 October 29th, 2018

Thats all to much to handle. Its hard to trust friends. Im at work right now Im just taking but not trying to make friends. I cant trust anybody at all. I would prefer for you to stay to yourself if you can but its up to you if you wanna be friends again. Give it time and if things dont change you should find new friends that will actually be there for you. @tallSugar4889

load more
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 29th, 2018

I meant to write he @pluckyPear9306

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: hereforyou2402
hereforyou2402 October 29th, 2018

Happylaugh

User Profile: pluckyPear9306
pluckyPear9306 October 29th, 2018

I

User Profile: AnxiousinSD107
AnxiousinSD107 October 29th, 2018

Lost

User Profile: PennyBlossomGirl
PennyBlossomGirl October 31st, 2018

Hopless

User Profile: daydreamer52
daydreamer52 November 1st, 2018

Hurting

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 1st, 2018

i didn't want to get up today because of him his bullying ways he makes me out like I'm crazy because of my depression and anxiety and I'm hurting that other people join in shame on them he won't leave me alone everything i do he has to put a stop to it its like i feel like I'm running away from him but he keeps finding me i have no where to hide from this man I'm a joke to him a clown makes me act like one i thought a few weeks he was out of my life i felt so much better and safer but he found me like he always i cant cope

User Profile: daydreamer52
daydreamer52 November 2nd, 2018

Tired

User Profile: Saifelhak74
Saifelhak74 November 2nd, 2018

happy with my tweeny @amiablePeace77