Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 8th, 2018

Fed up of same thing but it being new day and fed up with everything . Low and having nothing to do. Mood dropping. No positivity

2 replies
User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 November 8th, 2018

@TreaureSeekers3

My heart goes out to you today. I wish I had a magic word and you would feel better. All I can do is press keys and hope you hear me.

User Profile: LondonEars5
LondonEars5 November 9th, 2018

@TreaureSeekers3

sorry to read your post. Please take a look at some of the learning modules. Have a chat with someone. Go and look at the outside world as in nature if you are able? ❤️🙏🏻

load more
User Profile: LondonEars5
LondonEars5 November 9th, 2018

Sad to be reading everyone's comment. Wishing you all a better day and the strength to find a purpose for your day. Mine is to help make someone smile which creates a distraction from my issues. Love to you all 🙏🏻❤️✨⭐️✨

User Profile: MarcelK
MarcelK November 9th, 2018

better mood, time heals

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 9th, 2018

I'm grateful

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 9th, 2018

I'm grateful

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave November 10th, 2018

So depressed I am having trouble functioning.

User Profile: daydreamer52
daydreamer52 November 11th, 2018

Defeated

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 11th, 2018

unsure

User Profile: wonderousHeart76
wonderousHeart76 November 12th, 2018

Crappy

User Profile: daydreamer52
daydreamer52 November 12th, 2018

Emotionally done