Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 18th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

507
User Profile: fuzzypeach98
fuzzypeach98 October 5th, 2018

Carriage Green

Envy and despair

1 reply
User Profile: Cloudysky44
Cloudysky44 October 5th, 2018

@fuzzypeach98 I hate feeling jealous and I feel it a lot because Im an artist, if you ever want to share why you feel envious, Im here😊

load more
User Profile: Cloudysky44
Cloudysky44 October 5th, 2018

Yellow because my day was really fun!

User Profile: IDoWishIHadntCriedSoMuch
IDoWishIHadntCriedSoMuch October 5th, 2018

I think today would be a dark red

User Profile: lyfeofashes
lyfeofashes October 5th, 2018

Green

User Profile: Turtle833
Turtle833 October 5th, 2018

Burgundy

User Profile: NeopolitanHero
NeopolitanHero October 5th, 2018

Inky Blue

I feel like there's a hole burning through my insides. Like all my emotions are just congealing into one giant mass.

User Profile: Goldenbeauty23
Goldenbeauty23 October 5th, 2018

Orange.

User Profile: Shelaysdown75
Shelaysdown75 October 5th, 2018

Burgundy

Self loathing and hidden panic

User Profile: brightFan6092
brightFan6092 October 5th, 2018

Gray and dark blue

User Profile: lostinsanewonderland
lostinsanewonderland October 5th, 2018

black

bcuz i don't know how to feel