Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 18th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

507
User Profile: familydowner
familydowner October 5th, 2018

Dark gray

User Profile: Enjeru
Enjeru October 5th, 2018

A mix of black and white. Black for depression, anxiety, self-hatred, frustration. But white for hope (a new beggining. White is the color of a canvas and you are tha painter. Make life what you want it to be). White for light, purity and happiness.

User Profile: intellectualShip8504
intellectualShip8504 October 5th, 2018

Eggplant purple. Bright with some elements on the dark side.

User Profile: APerson0f
APerson0f October 5th, 2018

It's a continuously changing colour. Unpredictable.. Sometimes you feel good sometimes numb sometimes sad. But that's what life is isn't it. And I continue to live in a world of various and continuously changing colour. It will never be monochromatic. Its hidden colours waited to be seen.

User Profile: HydrangeaField
HydrangeaField October 5th, 2018

Taupe. Dull, almost colorless, kinda crummy. Fighting a cold and I felt sluggish, and still kinda stressed socially.

1 reply
User Profile: tinymin
tinymin October 5th, 2018

@HydrangeaField Sucks to hear that, fren ;=; Hope it eases up soon!

load more
User Profile: Davdude15
Davdude15 October 5th, 2018

Dark brown. It was boring like brown but also sad and depressing like darkness. This day sucked so much, that it drove me to this website that was mentioned in my student handbook.

User Profile: Azymus1025
Azymus1025 October 5th, 2018

Indigo. As a synthesete, my life has always been mainly white, blue and purple. Today, I just guess I feel more indigo than usual. Relatively annoyed and stuff.

User Profile: Superduperpsycho1128
Superduperpsycho1128 October 5th, 2018

An olive green. It's calm, and sort of bland. I've been dissassociating a bit today, but when it stops I've felt calm and light.

User Profile: purplePerson3929
purplePerson3929 October 5th, 2018

Gray, because of its gloominess but also its ambiguity.

User Profile: KierlyFries
KierlyFries October 5th, 2018

Blue. The kid of deep moody blue that just screams of sadness.