Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: skyezerox
skyezerox August 15th, 2018

Yellow because I feel bright.

User Profile: VodG
VodG August 15th, 2018

BLACK. I feel so bad

User Profile: SilentSerenityy
SilentSerenityy August 15th, 2018

Yellow. I feel awake and alert and positive to have the rest of today off to do something productive.

User Profile: GeorgeDum
GeorgeDum August 15th, 2018

Green. And i think of that freshly cut green grass smell

User Profile: albino
albino August 15th, 2018

Blue

User Profile: Pochemuchka0213
Pochemuchka0213 August 15th, 2018

White, because I

User Profile: TiredCandy
TiredCandy August 15th, 2018

Navy Blue. I am feeling calm and could watch the world go by. ​​​​​

1 reply
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 August 15th, 2018

@TiredCandy

same here

load more
User Profile: skitt2367
skitt2367 August 15th, 2018

The best color that describes my mood is grey

User Profile: skitt2367
skitt2367 August 15th, 2018

Grey. Because I'm worried about my boyfriend and I feel useless on helping him.

User Profile: rationalStrings1881
rationalStrings1881 August 15th, 2018

A pale yellow. A bit sick to my stomach but nothing else.