Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: CaffeinatedKat
CaffeinatedKat August 15th, 2018

Im feeling gray as well. But more like a dark gray, almost black. Empty. No real feelings. Slight anxiety.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 15th, 2018

Pink is my Fav but today its a PURPLE DAY! :) I love Pinks but Purple is my next favorite color so today its new Purple Pjs lol Purple watch band, Purple rings!! Rockin the Purp today!!

Peace

TDB :)

User Profile: tantalizinglemon6
tantalizinglemon6 August 15th, 2018

A light, airy pink

User Profile: shelbhemmings
shelbhemmings August 15th, 2018

yellow, it

User Profile: TeaCupPangolin
TeaCupPangolin August 15th, 2018

Today is one of those multichrome, color shifty colors, that switches between something like a silver grey and a greenish color, maybe with some pukey purple.
Because I feel almost stable but with a sharp edge of almost completely not okay >_>;; I had a couple nightmares last night and one was targeting a current anxiety of mine.

User Profile: 1MeltingSlipper
1MeltingSlipper August 15th, 2018

I'm silver today! Shiny silver. After some annoying landlord issues I have water back on in my house and I was able to have a lovely shower before work.

User Profile: Lollypop57
Lollypop57 August 15th, 2018

Grey

User Profile: Sassylassy
Sassylassy August 15th, 2018

Blue

User Profile: cfreeman1972
cfreeman1972 August 15th, 2018

Cream and black with flashes of blue'

User Profile: greatfulCupcake53
greatfulCupcake53 August 15th, 2018

Silver