Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: Lagerthalost
Lagerthalost August 19th, 2018

Misty grey

User Profile: observationTimeMachine
observationTimeMachine August 19th, 2018

Orange

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 August 19th, 2018

Grey cuz still feeling down about things and not sure what to do over situations what have not got better and worse and feeling down with this horrible weather being dark and grey.

User Profile: Serenity24
Serenity24 August 19th, 2018

Blue, red,gray,black.

User Profile: NervousMeatball
NervousMeatball August 19th, 2018

Black, because I have a stress induced migraine and lights hurt my eyes 😂

User Profile: FloFlo04
FloFlo04 August 19th, 2018

Today Im feeling Sky Blue. Not sad but in a reflection mood. The feeling when youre relaxing looking at the sky, when youre thinking about whatever, its really calm and cheerful. But I also feel constantly deep in thought, which isnt what Im thinking but its how I feel. And I think its ok to feel different to your thoughts, even though its confusing. heart

User Profile: Norchid2
Norchid2 August 19th, 2018

A dark blue or grey

User Profile: Levit8ingtrash
Levit8ingtrash August 19th, 2018

Black, grey, clear, blue

User Profile: onerandomguy
onerandomguy August 19th, 2018

fire-red, lighting-yellow, alive-green, clear-blue

because i feel so pump up with energy

User Profile: ShadowCat7
ShadowCat7 August 19th, 2018

Black