Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: afriendindeed20
afriendindeed20 August 29th, 2018

Chartreuse.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 29th, 2018

This morning I feel the colors of the rainbow!!! emtional ups and downs and different thoughts!!

User Profile: stacy46
stacy46 August 29th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood is a mix of all of them. Some dark, some light.

User Profile: unbrokenhearts
unbrokenhearts August 29th, 2018

Royal purple

I'm feeling dark today but still holding onto some hope that tomorrow will be better :)

User Profile: Lotus0205
Lotus0205 August 29th, 2018

I'm with you trainenthusiast.... BLACK!

User Profile: lovelyWords13
lovelyWords13 August 30th, 2018

Pink as i feel energised from doing gym classes helps my wellbeing and lifts your mood :)

User Profile: GeorgeDum
GeorgeDum August 30th, 2018

Greenish Yellow

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 August 30th, 2018

black i cant think straight i think I'm losing it fed up

User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl August 31st, 2018

Dark blue

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 31st, 2018

Pink of course !! Think Pink :)