Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 September 13th, 2018

green

User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl September 14th, 2018

Colorless

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 September 14th, 2018

Light purple . Positive . Only maybe cuz things have got better towards end of week and more in control of my surroundings and emotions

User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl September 14th, 2018

Dark gray today

User Profile: YellowKatie
YellowKatie September 14th, 2018

@Laura

Blue Gray

User Profile: Nina9900
Nina9900 September 15th, 2018

Dark green

User Profile: Littlelizard5242
Littlelizard5242 September 15th, 2018

The deepest Blue. Is there someone who can relate to the hurt I feel? So much in me that I don't know where to start. I'm seeing a councelor. I try to remind myself that I don't have to get over it. That I have to learn to walk through it.

User Profile: AbejaReina
AbejaReina September 18th, 2018

Pink

User Profile: MikkiHand
MikkiHand September 18th, 2018

Grey

User Profile: Rainbowturtlen32
Rainbowturtlen32 September 19th, 2018

RAINBOW because my mood is all over the place!