Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: proactiveGrapes9304
proactiveGrapes9304 December 6th, 2018

Yellow

User Profile: IddyG
IddyG December 7th, 2018

Yellow, blue, yellow, green....blue. (I classify yellow as happy/good mood, green as calm and blue...well, sad/depressed obviously.) Today was rough, I'll just sleep it off.

User Profile: imaginativeAcai5169
imaginativeAcai5169 December 7th, 2018

Cloudy gray

User Profile: Freedomtochoose
Freedomtochoose December 8th, 2018

Marshmallow White

User Profile: StarKid32
StarKid32 December 8th, 2018

white

User Profile: SweetSeyma2727
SweetSeyma2727 December 8th, 2018

Grey

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 December 8th, 2018

indigo i am grateful for what i have and learn to be more grateful in future

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 December 20th, 2018

Dark Green cuz I'm ok but still feeling uneasy. Unsure

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 December 20th, 2018

green green green

User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 December 20th, 2018

idk yelow or gold
like happiness and glory