Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today, I'd like to change..... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 3rd, 2016

Are you wanting to make a change in your life? Share here & we'll support you!

Additionally, check out the entire forum section to learn more about the stages of change:

Stage 1: Precontemplation

Stage 2: Contemplation

Stage 3: Determination - Commitment to Action

Stage 4: Action - Implementing the plan

Stage 5: Maintenance

1035
User Profile: Jadefire
Jadefire April 14th, 2018

I'd want to change my environment to be around positive and genuinely good people who care for others.

User Profile: minacares
minacares April 14th, 2018

people

User Profile: Callipie
Callipie April 14th, 2018

Everything i am going through. From housing situtation to income.

User Profile: AmiCat
AmiCat April 14th, 2018

My friend

i know this is bad to say but I have this one friend who barely talks to me anymore and I feel like he almost uses me. He always asks me for the latest gossip (drama) and always makes me feel bad about myself. He asks me for information on my friends (I think he likes them) and is scared to talk to me in real life (mostly we talk over iMessage)

User Profile: WatercolorStarlight
WatercolorStarlight April 14th, 2018

How I feel about my appearance/low self esteem.

1 reply
User Profile: StruggsToFunk
StruggsToFunk April 14th, 2018

@WatercolorStarlight

i have dysmorphias too and the're super hard to heal with

then i put on Pretty Hurts followed closely by Flawless both by Beyonce

load more
User Profile: Silenteyes77
Silenteyes77 April 14th, 2018

The way I think. The past few years I have turned into a very negative person. I want to be more positive but its hard. 😢

1 reply
User Profile: StruggsToFunk
StruggsToFunk April 14th, 2018

@Silenteyes77

SSSAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE

no really, im most positive here or when im complementing people so i do that a lot

well theres also my fandoms but.... indecision

load more
User Profile: comfortingLove44
comfortingLove44 April 14th, 2018

I'd like to move on, get away, and never come back, I want things to and, thing to start, I want time to move backwards. I just want the pain to stop

User Profile: Jazhig123
Jazhig123 April 14th, 2018

My diet. Lately I've been not eating the healthiest, all food tastes like mush unless it's unbearably one flavor (sour, sweet, salty ect). This causes me to eat very little and any food I do eat is unhealthy. When something does actually taste good I eat a lot of it until im so disgusted with myself i want to throw up.

1 reply
User Profile: quickwittedLion1977
quickwittedLion1977 April 14th, 2018

@Jazhig123 I can relate.....it was almost like I wrote that post....

load more
User Profile: NumberFourtyOne
NumberFourtyOne April 14th, 2018

I'd like to change how unsure i feel about trusting others. I don't let myself open up my deepest feelings to anyone but myself. Haven't even opened up to anyone about my problems on this app. I don't get why I don't when there practically no consiquences but i just don't allow myself to open up. Honestly stressful to say the least.

1 reply
User Profile: LovelyBug2
LovelyBug2 April 14th, 2018

@NumberFourtyOne I feel the same way I am so guarded and I just can't seem to let my guard down. I'm afraid of being hurt, rejected and heartbroken again by someone I chose to trust.

load more
User Profile: quickwittedLion1977
quickwittedLion1977 April 14th, 2018

I would like to change how I procrastinate so dang much!!!!