Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today, I'd like to change..... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 3rd, 2016

Are you wanting to make a change in your life? Share here & we'll support you!

Additionally, check out the entire forum section to learn more about the stages of change:

Stage 1: Precontemplation

Stage 2: Contemplation

Stage 3: Determination - Commitment to Action

Stage 4: Action - Implementing the plan

Stage 5: Maintenance

1035
User Profile: oaktownchick
oaktownchick April 14th, 2018

My eating habits and what I eat.

User Profile: chamomileandchai
chamomileandchai April 14th, 2018

i want to change my mentality. maybe that will change my situation. i want to change my situation. maybe that will change my mentality. i want to transition to a place where i am okay in my life and in my heart. today i will start by deciding im going to try to get to get there.

User Profile: Surviver14
Surviver14 April 14th, 2018

Everything

User Profile: CidyGurl
CidyGurl April 14th, 2018

The way I feel about him. I want 2 distance my feelings from him

User Profile: CidyGurl
CidyGurl April 14th, 2018

How I feel about him

User Profile: anonyApricot1932
anonyApricot1932 April 14th, 2018

I will like to start walking towards achieving my goal ....that I have been putting it away for so long. Fear of not being able to achieve it is making me procastinate.

User Profile: BeardedLady38
BeardedLady38 April 14th, 2018

I'd like to have more energy and motivation to get my work done

User Profile: sensibleGrapefruit1538
sensibleGrapefruit1538 April 14th, 2018

My school exam results. I really did feel stupid and useless when I failed the exam. Wanted to crawl back in to some hole and never come out. But I want to change that!

User Profile: PurpleGarnet
PurpleGarnet April 14th, 2018

My confidence. I wish I was comfortable taking chances

User Profile: Onedaysoon91
Onedaysoon91 April 14th, 2018

The way I perceive my anxiety. I want to be able to come to terms with it rather then expect it to go away.