Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today, I'd like to change..... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 3rd, 2016

Are you wanting to make a change in your life? Share here & we'll support you!

Additionally, check out the entire forum section to learn more about the stages of change:

Stage 1: Precontemplation

Stage 2: Contemplation

Stage 3: Determination - Commitment to Action

Stage 4: Action - Implementing the plan

Stage 5: Maintenance

1035
User Profile: lavenderCake9942
lavenderCake9942 April 14th, 2018

му яσυтιиє

User Profile: LovelyBug2
LovelyBug2 April 14th, 2018

The need for approval and acceptance.

1 reply
User Profile: brightHuman1395
brightHuman1395 April 14th, 2018

@LovelyBug2 I too wish for that. :)

load more
User Profile: BuildingJoy
BuildingJoy April 14th, 2018

I would like to change how I react when things aren

User Profile: Lex2336
Lex2336 April 14th, 2018

My level of happiness.

User Profile: zpotter814
zpotter814 April 14th, 2018

The amount of bullying in schools.

User Profile: Seana1993
Seana1993 April 14th, 2018

Having really bad anxiety

User Profile: FadingKitten
FadingKitten April 14th, 2018

Not wanting to leave my house.

3 replies
User Profile: HappyGirl15
HappyGirl15 April 14th, 2018

@FadingKitten I want to change the fact that I always want to leave. Let

2 replies
User Profile: FadingKitten
FadingKitten April 14th, 2018

@HappyGirl15 haha I used to be excited to go out now i'm too fearful

1 reply
User Profile: HappyGirl15
HappyGirl15 April 14th, 2018

@FadingKitten thats super understandable. I went through that too. Now Im afraid of staying home because I know it will sink me into depression.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: ImEarthBound
ImEarthBound April 14th, 2018

the way I see life. I'm tired of viewing life through a movie screen.

1 reply
User Profile: HappyGirl15
HappyGirl15 April 14th, 2018

@ImEarthBound

amen! 🙌🏻

load more
User Profile: orangeTiger234
orangeTiger234 April 14th, 2018

Feeling so low, and to regain my happy usual self

5 replies
User Profile: HappyGirl15
HappyGirl15 April 14th, 2018

@orangeTiger234 No one likes to hear that it takes time. Trying to be yourself again, knowing that if I just did this or I just need to respond the way I used to. Its sounds easy, but its not.

Keep being real, and exploring the you that you are at the moment. Soon those pieces of you will come together. But it takes time, patients, and learning.

2 replies
User Profile: orangeTiger234
orangeTiger234 April 14th, 2018

@HappyGirl15 this really made me feel better, and more confident to move forward. Thank you 😌

1 reply
User Profile: HappyGirl15
HappyGirl15 April 14th, 2018

@orangeTiger234 youre very welcome. Keep being you :)

it will all make sense eventually. ❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: brightHuman1395
brightHuman1395 April 14th, 2018

@orangeTiger234 I definitely understand that. I used to be so outgoing and now I'm afraid to even stand out.

1 reply
User Profile: orangeTiger234
orangeTiger234 April 14th, 2018

@brightHuman1395 just keep swimming 😌

load more
load more
User Profile: StrengthIsPurple
StrengthIsPurple April 14th, 2018

the fact that I have so little motivation anymore.