Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today, I'd like to change..... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 3rd, 2016

Are you wanting to make a change in your life? Share here & we'll support you!

Additionally, check out the entire forum section to learn more about the stages of change:

Stage 1: Precontemplation

Stage 2: Contemplation

Stage 3: Determination - Commitment to Action

Stage 4: Action - Implementing the plan

Stage 5: Maintenance

1035
User Profile: BBonez1013
BBonez1013 April 14th, 2018

My perspective. I want to strive to see things from another's point of view. I want to speak more kindly, with a tone that conveys my emotion and intent more clearly. I would like see things in the light, instead of through the fog. Today, I'd like to change into a better me.

User Profile: tidyComputer6885
tidyComputer6885 April 14th, 2018

The way i deal with my shortcomings.

User Profile: ListeningLlama
ListeningLlama April 14th, 2018

Today, Id like to change the judgement I bestow upon myself for feeling emotions and making choices. There isnt a good or bad. There are just emotions and choices.

User Profile: Dannilea
Dannilea April 14th, 2018

Today Id like to change my mindset on some things to be more optimistic

User Profile: affectionateCamp8230
affectionateCamp8230 April 14th, 2018

my bad habits into healthy ones

User Profile: RufousMean723
RufousMean723 April 14th, 2018

The world. I want to make it a better place. I may not have a huge impact, but I want to try

1 reply
User Profile: HappyGirl15
HappyGirl15 April 14th, 2018

@RufousMean723

thats a huge step. You can do it, but it comes with so much disappointment. So train to be ready for that.

load more
User Profile: NissaRevane
NissaRevane April 14th, 2018

Today I'd like to change as many of my negative thoughts as i can, into positive ones

1 reply
User Profile: decisiveCircle8362
decisiveCircle8362 April 14th, 2018

@NissaRevane I hear you. It is possible!

load more
User Profile: Rozealle
Rozealle April 14th, 2018

Relying on others for validation and happiness. I want to know what my strong suits are and help the good things in me shine.

User Profile: BubbleMoon1973
BubbleMoon1973 April 14th, 2018

Id like to change my thoughts about just giving up...

User Profile: Lemons89
Lemons89 April 14th, 2018

The way I feel about my self.