Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today, I'd like to change..... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 3rd, 2016

Are you wanting to make a change in your life? Share here & we'll support you!

Additionally, check out the entire forum section to learn more about the stages of change:

Stage 1: Precontemplation

Stage 2: Contemplation

Stage 3: Determination - Commitment to Action

Stage 4: Action - Implementing the plan

Stage 5: Maintenance

1035
User Profile: oaktownchick
oaktownchick April 16th, 2018

I would like to change all the negative thoughts I have when I approach situations.

User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 April 16th, 2018

My bad thinking.

User Profile: persistentBanana6553
persistentBanana6553 April 17th, 2018

Today,I'd like to change my impatience toward others

User Profile: Moonflower335
Moonflower335 April 17th, 2018

How I'm dealing with the saddness in my life.

User Profile: persistentBanana6553
persistentBanana6553 April 17th, 2018

Today,I'd like to change my circle

User Profile: Silenteyes77
Silenteyes77 April 20th, 2018

The way i feel about me. I see people who are so confident and walk with their head held high; i want to be that person. But how do i do that when ive spent the last decade telling myself I dont deserve to live that way?

User Profile: imadoglover
imadoglover April 20th, 2018

The world!

User Profile: BuildingJoy
BuildingJoy April 20th, 2018

Today, Id like to change my attitude about getting chores done. I see a mess and am annoyed. I should care enough about myself to do something about it rather than just having hurt feelings that the mess exists.

User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 April 21st, 2018

What I would like to change is people being hurtful to me.

User Profile: oaktownchick
oaktownchick April 21st, 2018

How I feel about mysed.