Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 22nd, 2015

What if Doctors had more time to devoted to patients

2 replies
User Profile: peacefulSoul8
peacefulSoul8 September 22nd, 2015

love this one!:)

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever September 22nd, 2015

Love it!, this would make the world a better place. wink

load more
User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever September 22nd, 2015

What if there was less hatred in the world?

User Profile: maroonballoon
maroonballoon September 23rd, 2015

What if you cry instead of pretendinh that you're fine? Would anyone even care?

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 23rd, 2015

What if I spend as much time in the real world as I spend daydreaming

User Profile: ihope4ever
ihope4ever September 23rd, 2015

What if all are dearest wishes came true .

1 reply
User Profile: Kayleethereforyou
Kayleethereforyou September 24th, 2015

I like this one. Mainly because it touched me. Recently, I lost my boyfriend in a car accident due to drunk driving, and I have wished nothing more than to see him once last time.. I wish I could go back in time and talk to him, just to hear his voice. </3

load more
User Profile: ScreamingForSanity
ScreamingForSanity September 24th, 2015

I wasn't deathly afraid of talking about myself

1 reply
September 25th, 2015

I used to not be able to talk about self.

Went to therapy.....ALOT of silence. Talking around, redirecting talk when it would swing back towards me.

What my T(therapist) did, was bring her dog, and we would go for walks. I would email some writings to her. Slowly, over maybe 1 1/2 yr I was able to say a bit...but then I'd dissociate....sigh.

I am still not comfortable talking bout myself really, but I can now some.

Maybe you could write?

load more
User Profile: Kayleethereforyou
Kayleethereforyou September 24th, 2015

What if people cared more about others than themselves?

User Profile: bouncyShoe77
bouncyShoe77 September 24th, 2015

What if : We care for our self and other's with the same compassion.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 24th, 2015

What if we smiling didn't feel false sometimes

User Profile: easyNest8448
easyNest8448 September 24th, 2015

What if we could permanently erase our mistakes from everyone's minds??

2 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 24th, 2015

What if I could second that thought, nice one

User Profile: alexaners7734
alexaners7734 September 24th, 2015

what if i 3rd it?

load more