Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: Dreamer02
Dreamer02 October 19th, 2015

What if Killian Jones still loved Emma Swan?

2 replies
October 20th, 2015

@Dreamer02

What if Emma convinced Killian to get back to his old devious ways and they rekindled their love while becoming a super hot evil duo?devil

Sure it would be problematic, but I'm hoping to see bad boy Hook and Dark Swan together in action at some point this season.

1 reply
User Profile: Dreamer02
Dreamer02 October 27th, 2015

1. ANOTHER ONCEER. YASSS!!! XD

2. SAME. I WANNA SEE DARKHOOK

load more
load more
User Profile: Dreamer02
Dreamer02 October 19th, 2015

What if Lush got back together?

October 20th, 2015

What if we had free healthcare in the US and people didn't die here because they couldn't afford stay alive?

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 20th, 2015

What if people really want to know the answer when they ask how we are.

User Profile: gurpreetk2698
gurpreetk2698 October 20th, 2015

What if all the poor had shelter and food and a decent life enough to start their own.

User Profile: PassionateMusic
PassionateMusic October 20th, 2015

What if I could read minds? Might not be that positive to everyone but it is HUGELY positive to me :)

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 20th, 2015

What if TV Chefs made recipes so simple we could all afford the ingredients and be able to understand them.

User Profile: TamaHawk
TamaHawk October 20th, 2015

What if we all were truly equal... I wonder how great it would be to actually sing and have it sound good :/ haha

User Profile: DiNozzo
DiNozzo October 22nd, 2015

What if I took a chance?

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 22nd, 2015

What if we went through life never giving anything a chance