WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
What if the Hokey Cokey is what its really all about.
What if I woke up and fairies had visited in the night and done all my housework?
What if there we're a million pugs in my lounge room dressed like batman :)
What if, the cure for a severe illness was locked inside the brain of a person unable to afford education.
What if one day I came home to a house that wasn't empty and dark?
What if money did grow on trees?
That would be awesome if it did
What is true love really did exist?! 
What if everyone does get their happily ever after
What if we all could read each others minds, so that we would never lie and would not have to waste time worrying about how we feel for people. 
What if someone told me my life so far had been exactly what it was supposed to be.
What if I got to meet my best friend and move on from this town that drags me down.