Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: calmApricot8242
calmApricot8242 December 2nd, 2015

What if everyone though being different was a good thing?

User Profile: doritos
doritos December 2nd, 2015

what if I could be with her

User Profile: purpleDime6900
purpleDime6900 December 2nd, 2015

I had constant, positive attention

User Profile: ScreamingForSanity
ScreamingForSanity December 2nd, 2015

What if we all felt love?

December 2nd, 2015

What if we truly had no fear of failure?

User Profile: brightstar01
brightstar01 December 3rd, 2015

God tells me , "you're my favourite child".

User Profile: Princesssuhaana
Princesssuhaana December 5th, 2015

What if i could start a foundation for disabled/orphaned kids

User Profile: AndyDufresne1994
AndyDufresne1994 December 5th, 2015

This isn't a "what if...." but I think it is so positive I think it needs to be shared! CNN did an article called "How Crisis Counselors Stay Positive". Not I KNOW we ARE NOT Crisis Counselors, But the article talks a lot about how helping and listening to others can wear you out and how to take care of yourself. Please take a minute to enjoy!

https://www.cnn.com/2015/05/29/living/crisis-workers-well-being-feat/

User Profile: Ririboubou
Ririboubou December 7th, 2015

we end up together with 3 kids!

User Profile: ItsPreeti
ItsPreeti December 8th, 2015

what if cakes and brownie were unlimited and free