WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
What if you woke up and you were happy for the rest of the day.
what if you were always happy
@messy5936
Then I wouldn't have learned so much from the tough times and I wouldn't be the resilient person that I am today :)
We have washing machine for humans for bathing ,and all basic needs supplied especially the poor .
What if world leaders used a game of Chess to resolve conflicts instead of going to war!
What if everyone treated each other with kindness all of the time!
We stop fat shaming :p
What if my anxiety went away and I could feel how other people feel for once? :)
What if no one was the least bit afraid or ashamed to ask for help or tell others about their feelings.
What if we could travel the world for free? What if it was our right to do so... Just one year, no need to pay for plane, bus, train tix :) Just go
What if people were unable to lie?