WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
What if people knew how to correctly act, if people never forced themselves on each other, if people who have serious power actually knew what they were talking about and how to correctly use that power to better mankind? What if there was no such thing as terrorism?
What if College and Universities were tuition-free in the US?
What if we become the people who make everything in this thread come true?
What if I pass all my medschool exams right away - insane mode: with good grades.
What if tomorrow everyone woke up happy and loving. No more war, no more fighting. All there would be is the human race, working together to make the world great
What if jealousy turned into self love?
WHAT IF we could see each other's real self for just one day and accept it and love it so much.
What if all countries instead of starting fighting wars and "defending" they spent money in helpful ways. (extreme poverty and poverty could be eradicated)
What if I was able to find a time machine and undo all the things that make me feel, for example doing the things I should have done and not doing the things i shouldnt or told the things I should have and those I shouldnt have, so horrible today and start a new life...
What if clouds were made a cotton candy and we could just climb a ladder, pull a cloud down with a rope and take a bite out of it.