WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
WHAT IF..... I win the Powerball AND not be ruined by it afterwards.
What if I find some stickers I didn't know I had?
WHAT IF you won the 1.5 Billion dollar jackpot drawing?
While money can't bring happiness (and in some cases cause more problem that it's worth) think of all the things you could do (and people you could help) with it.
what if everyone's dreams came true
What if healthcare is deemed a universal human right for all in this world, and everyone took up the initiative to provide proper care to every town and village.
What if we all just ate a cake full of rainbows and smiles?
WHAT IF you got your dream job.
WHAT IF you saved up enough money to have the life you've always wanted.
WHAT IF you got to meet your favorite singer/musical group and get their autograph(s) and then they invited you to somehow help them in a way that would mean frequent communication with them.
What if we could do whatever we wanted to do without caring about what other people think
What if we were all made from the same stars yet born unique?