Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: jshe4941
jshe4941 March 30th, 2016

What if we just loved a little more, hugged a little tighter, and remembered the good

March 30th, 2016

Humanity banded together completly united under one banner. The goal in mind: making humanity great.

User Profile: alexnicole99
alexnicole99 March 30th, 2016

THE ELECTIONS END UP ACTUALLY GOING WELL

User Profile: Torqueri1
Torqueri1 March 30th, 2016

What if everyone treated eachother with compassion and respect?

March 30th, 2016

I drove across Arizona to Illinois to get back with my one true love that means everything to me and is afraid that I won't want him because of massive head injury shortly before I had to leave him 17 years ago and we both lost a dear friend that night and I haven't seen him since except through Skype.

User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer March 30th, 2016

WHAT IF... money didn't hold me back?

WHAT IF... time wasn't a factor?

WHAT IF... this love is real?

WHAT IF... the world is right before me? now? today?

WHAT IF... I am not being lied to?

WHAT IF... I trusted her a little bit more?

WHAT IF... I gave her the benefit of the doubt?

WHAT IF... this wasn't all just a counselling session?

WHAT IF... this is all for real?

WHAT IF... I didn't carry any emotional baggage?

WHAT IF... I've really found love?

User Profile: kwheelz
kwheelz March 30th, 2016

What if... I worked up the courage to talk to a nice guy, asked him out, and he said yes? That would be amazing. Also terrifying, but mostly amazing. ^.^

User Profile: creativeCamp2095
creativeCamp2095 March 30th, 2016

What if everyone could get a fun little gift? Something silly but made them happy.

User Profile: theenderborndoctor
theenderborndoctor March 30th, 2016

What if I didn't feel like hurting myself and crying. What if I could get the courage to talk to someone about it that could help. What if I survived this year.

1 reply
User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer March 30th, 2016

@theenderborndoctor You're not alone! *hug*!!!!!

load more
User Profile: foreverflowering
foreverflowering March 30th, 2016

What if I get into Stanford and become a psychologist for people with BPD like me

What if my trip around the world goes really well and I publish my book

What if this unconditional love I've found from my amazing boyfriend really lasts for my lifetime and he doesn't leave

1 reply
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP March 30th, 2016

@foreverflowering

live as tho all of those things are true.

load more