Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: Anjali24268
Anjali24268 April 12th, 2016

What if everyone could have a good house?

User Profile: OctoberRainbow
OctoberRainbow April 12th, 2016

What if dessert was calorie free?!

User Profile: flowerchild06
flowerchild06 April 15th, 2016

What if..

all of our troubles could go away in the blink of an eye and we all would be so happy and at peace.. that'd be great ☺️

3 replies
April 15th, 2016

Yes, that would be nice. But we would never grow. never come out of the shell ,that keeps us from spread our beautiful wings! Change hurts , thank God it doesn't have to hurt foreverheart

@flowerchild06

1 reply
User Profile: Joboroto
Joboroto April 15th, 2016

@pixibunny that is very true :)

load more
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib June 5th, 2016

@flowerchild06 i want that to happen to me i had a lot going on in the past and my own problems im still recovering from my ex boyfriend who is back in jail for the fourth time and hes there he violated his probation and he has to wait and be there he hears from the judge and also i am scared and lonely to and stuck stressed and have diffculty breathing nightmares and panic attacks its so very expensive i hate this doing something i dont want to do walking to the pharmacy what can we do we dont have a choice we need our healing peace and good health and everything to get better i am diagonsed with autism

load more
User Profile: impartialTree3773
impartialTree3773 April 15th, 2016

What if everyone learned to be nicer to others, and to be nicer to themselves.

User Profile: MrMysteryMan01
MrMysteryMan01 April 15th, 2016

What If women approached us, asked us out and proposed us... Rather than the other way around. Life would be soooo awesome. :-)

April 16th, 2016

What if... pets were prescribed free on the NHS!

User Profile: GentleLoneWolf
GentleLoneWolf April 16th, 2016

What if everybody could just accept each other. It doesn't mather when some one is different. Everybody is special in their own unique way.

April 18th, 2016

What if I'm beautiful and all the flaws I think I have are lies I've told myself? What if I had a time machine? What if I never lost my best friend? What if my crush notices me the way I notice him? What if his heart races when he sees me, too? What if?

User Profile: Jayemm
Jayemm April 18th, 2016

What if there was no anxiety

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever April 18th, 2016

Happiness could replace guilt.