WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
What if .....
there was world peace ✌️ no more shootings 🔫 for no reason at all no starvation, all humans and animals are loved !! ❤️👭🐾💜
What IF... waiting was a part of the whole process?
What IF... these trials and tribulations are what are goign to make me strong?
What IF... all these obstacles aren't in a way, but are actually stepping stones for me to reach the top?
What IF... what I think is bad, God is purposely putting in front of me so I could learn that it's not?
What IF... I'm not as strong as I think?
What IF... I'm not as ready as I think?
What IF... I'm actually doing MUCH better than what I am crediting myself for?
What IF... I am, and have always been going on the right path to begin with?
What IF... nothing is actually wrong?
What IF... animals talked in a language we understood?
What if trees could tell us there secrets
What if we could visit our loved ones in heaven
@Birdwatching i did i miss my mom theres mothing we can do we all move on live
What if we had superpowers
What if you could change the past. Go back and fix things
What if we could meet each and every person on this planet and know their stories..
What if we could travel and visit every place, every country on this planet..
What if we all learnt to accept, who we are, who others are..
What if we could stay positive and focus, through all the mean and hurtful things said or that happen to us..
What if each one of us realised that we are more stronger than we think we are, more smarter than we think we are, more beautiful than we think we are and we don't need an approval..
@ElleW00ds learning to accept another person and learning to accept can be challenging and diffcult it was for me and also i was bullied in high school and also verbally abused and assautled and harassed and it doesnt help me to focus on the negative the negative wins if you do i do ill be miserable and not win and all the another person wants thats done something wrong mean and hurtful to us is win and get power and a reaction you have askin reaction to your skin its a rash or allergies and poison ivy can cause that
what happened to u
WHAT IF everything turns out alright?
WHAT IF the rain stops after a few hours of downpour?
WHAT IF the storms are just fertilizing the soil?
What if... Things aren't hopeless
What if... People really do love you
What if... You CAN be happy
What if... It's not too difficult
What if... People who know you are suicidal are scared, because they couldn't handle losing you
@TacitusMedea my dad 2015-2016 it wasnt worth it for me to see and i called for help it was a pleasant experience and dieing scares and losing someone is the worst i lost my mom and never got to be with her my dad is still alive and around im glad im on here to talk i need someone to talk to and ive had a lot of pain and tears and felt behind for a while and lost scared trapped stressed overwhelmed and lonely and rainy days make me sad and tired to my stomach and very tired rain is neccessary the rain helps the plants i hope to hear back from you soon