Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: MetalCat
MetalCat April 28th, 2016

What if everyone was happy and wealthy ?

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 29th, 2016

That everyone in the world could be happy and healthy

User Profile: 6st6ll6
6st6ll6 May 1st, 2016

What if he actually loves you and he comes back?

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching May 2nd, 2016

Being cured from pain

User Profile: impartialTree3773
impartialTree3773 May 3rd, 2016

What if everyone lived in harmony.

User Profile: Playingwithstring
Playingwithstring May 7th, 2016

What if I got brave enough to post my writing and it was a huge sucess?

6 replies
User Profile: bubbleMelon708
bubbleMelon708 May 7th, 2016

What's holding you back? @Playingwithstring

5 replies
User Profile: Playingwithstring
Playingwithstring May 7th, 2016

@bubbleMelon708 I published some stuff years ago and got trolled. I hate the fact that one ******** stole my confidence, but so far, he did.

Its really stupid cos there was soo much good feedback.

Thanks for taking an interest 💚

3 replies
User Profile: bubbleMelon708
bubbleMelon708 May 8th, 2016

Try again, maybe it's about finding the right supportive forum/web site. What sort of things were you writing? @Playingwithstring

2 replies
User Profile: Playingwithstring
Playingwithstring May 8th, 2016

@bubbleMelon708 Thank you. I'm going for it. I've just registered my website, blog and Twitter. I've got loads of stuff already written that I can post and I'm writing more. I mainly write about thinking skills, just needed a push to apply them to myself!

1 reply
User Profile: bubbleMelon708
bubbleMelon708 May 8th, 2016

@Playingwithstring

Good for you, let me know how you get on. I should write for pleasure too

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib June 5th, 2016

@bubbleMelon708

what holds me back is money,my dad he doesnt pay attention and also not having contact with my family and also not having a job i have to repeat my education its college then graduate

load more
load more
User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta May 7th, 2016

What if I could successfully transfer to a wonderful university within my price range, with a good atmosphere, and with good grades & previous academic success?

User Profile: lovingOcean59
lovingOcean59 May 7th, 2016

What if we could turn all the what ifs into I dids...

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever May 8th, 2016

What if everyone thought the same way?

User Profile: falling8leaves
falling8leaves May 8th, 2016

What if I could time travel?