Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: PhoenixInTheWater97
PhoenixInTheWater97 May 18th, 2016

What if I clean my room today! That sure would make me feel insanely happy.... I think I'm gonna do it.

User Profile: XxNavyWolfLuvxX
XxNavyWolfLuvxX May 18th, 2016

WHAT IF YOU HAD A SECRET GUARDIAN IN YOUR PET? oh wait... i already have one and his name is Toby :)

1 reply
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib June 5th, 2016

@XxNavyWolfLuvxX my guardian pet his name is schwartz and hes like my son it responds to me and i been walking him for 3 years ive graduated high school and also i am happpy to have him in my life sometimes he doesnt like to be brushed he has to brushed he has to be clean and washed any pet is neccessary for guardianship its neccessary for protection mine is

load more
User Profile: youtubeandswim
youtubeandswim May 18th, 2016

@Laura What if I could treavel the world

User Profile: practicalBeing3729
practicalBeing3729 May 18th, 2016

People were incapable of pretending to love someone

User Profile: SenpaiXD
SenpaiXD May 18th, 2016

people stopped taking things for granted.

User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 May 18th, 2016

This world became neutral and all countries reached a medium and no fighting, arguing, violence?

3 replies
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 19th, 2016

@TransAm85 i experienced bullying violence arguing and verbal abuse assault phone harassment and assault and being lied to and stalked and threatened join the club we have a lot in common im here to talk if you want to i need that to

2 replies
User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 May 19th, 2016

@dhabib This world is hitting rock bottom. All countries are may have differences, but that does not mean we cannot work together. I am in the USA and I think a lot of the decisions made here is only based on material wealth. I went to Mexico in December and the people were happier w/food, a place to live, clothes on their back, and family.

1 reply
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib June 4th, 2016

@TransAm85 i miss my family i am losing love easily to i am proud for the clothes that i have on my back and good food of course mexico does have good food i have a friend from mexico shes in hermiscollo its in nogales az and also i am a sushi fan and i am spiritual and thanks for responding to my message i am on here for many reasons i need someone to talk to its therapetic i can get things off and vent and soak and inhale good shit and exhale bad and i repeat also i repeat my breathing exercises and walk and release stress by doing meditation pilates and yoga im in arizona the weather changed the weather temperatures is much hotter there for the record its 2016.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AfifiJ
AfifiJ May 18th, 2016

Sacrificing everything you can would be repaid with gratitude, kindness and love.

User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer May 18th, 2016

What if... My life is going to be super duper awesome way beyond anything I can imagine right now?

May 18th, 2016

What if... We had global peace because we had a society based on consistent rules?

User Profile: creativeCar6208
creativeCar6208 May 18th, 2016

I was able to restore my classic car back to its original state