Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: LittleAl1
LittleAl1 June 15th, 2016

What if everyone treated people the way they wanted to be treated :')

2 replies
User Profile: snugglynutell60
snugglynutell60 June 15th, 2016

@LittleAl1

life would be really good:)

1 reply
User Profile: LittleAl1
LittleAl1 June 15th, 2016

@snugglynutell60 agreed, everyone could be happy :')

load more
load more
User Profile: snugglynutell60
snugglynutell60 June 15th, 2016

Everyday we woke up, and we're able to love just a little bit more and a little bit stronger.

User Profile: lovefully
lovefully June 15th, 2016

@Laura.

What if people acted out of moral integrity and compassion instead of personal gain?

User Profile: Clinkerbell
Clinkerbell June 15th, 2016

What if discrimination and racism wouldn't exist <3

User Profile: Clinkerbell
Clinkerbell June 15th, 2016

What if discrimination and racism wouldn't exist <3

User Profile: amirah95
amirah95 June 15th, 2016

what if "THE PERSON U LOVE; LOVED YOU BACK" !?

User Profile: originalArrow40
originalArrow40 June 15th, 2016

What if the issues I have disappeared....and win the lottery!

User Profile: Katyrt
Katyrt June 15th, 2016

@Laura

What if I had the power to end hatred between among us?

What if I could spread love and care to everone who needs it?

What if, we actually do have the power to make these what ifs true?

At the end of the day, it is nice to think what we /can/ do, but I think few of us relize that we /can/ make the change. All of these are wonderfull ideas and if all of us would atleast try some of these questions we make, we could make the world a better place <3 I stronly encourage you all to brainstorm ways that you can make these what ifs into a reality. I know that we can make the world a better place, even if it is one person at a time!

I

User Profile: Pegasus07
Pegasus07 June 15th, 2016

What if one day people start realizing that it is important to be sensitive towards the feelings of others, that people are subjective and that everyone has their own bunch of emotions and ways of expressions. ALL WE NEED TO DO IT TRY TO UNDERSTAND laugh

User Profile: LadyNinja
LadyNinja June 15th, 2016

What if ostriches could fly... such a scary thought o.O