Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
July 14th, 2016

We could truly love like Jesus.

July 14th, 2016

What if we could do magic based on how caring we were? (Thoughts of a fantasy game addict xD)

User Profile: katie1459
katie1459 July 14th, 2016

What if I was able to eat/sleep without crying

User Profile: AnyaThePickleInAPickle
AnyaThePickleInAPickle July 14th, 2016

W-What of my new school is awesome next year? What if I enjoy all my classes?? What if the kids there like me and I make some friends?? What if can live on my own?? Or what if the form rooms are acceptable living environments? What if no one judges me for who I am? :D

User Profile: MsKara
MsKara July 14th, 2016

Money wasn't a determining factor for the choices you make!?

User Profile: PlzDontPanic
PlzDontPanic July 14th, 2016

What if ALL sentient beings had happiness?

What if ALL sentient beings were free?

User Profile: neonTriangle8914
neonTriangle8914 July 14th, 2016

People treated kindness,hugs and love as the free fabulous things they are 🙂

User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer July 14th, 2016

What if...

I got accepted jealousy as an emotion?

I kept fighting for her?

Persevered?

Endured?

Moved past the pain?

Looked beyond my internal scars?

Overcame my fears?

Overcame my hurts?

Embraced my future with fully open arms?

Just smiled and gave thanks for my life?

User Profile: calmsoulmeet
calmsoulmeet July 14th, 2016

What if, not getting what you want , might just turn out to be a beautiful stroke of luck.

User Profile: brightLime7117
brightLime7117 July 14th, 2016

What if in our future we are all equals no judging and more helping each other help everyday . Each day go to a person and just ask them would you like a hug . Be surprised how many will say yes please .