WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
You are strong and beautiful and confidant and capeable. You just have to focus and belive
What if we run away? What if we left today, we said goodbye to safe and sound...
It's great to leave our burden behind, take a break, and run away to paradise.
What if.... everyone who has anxiety, depression, and every other mental health issue, felt like they were special and loved?
I will be a superman and i will destroy all bad people responsible for terror attacks? :)
What if stars looked at us and thought, 'wow! that one shines the brightest.'
@Laura
We can all work together to have a free community in real life for everyone to be able to come to and parents and firends wouldn't have to know.
What If one day I got published and my written works could help those like me who felt alone, and what if that made a difference in other peoples lives?
What if then they too could go on to help others?
What if I loved myself the way a puppy loves his owner? That would be fun :) Maybe a bit much, actually
I could change the UK law where sibling abuse is concerned and bring those to justice that abuse their own sibling. At the moment there is no protection where sibling abuse is concerned for those thousands of victims out there under UK law.
I could leave it all behind & just be a gypsy....